In the aforesaid agreement, customized products are those made for the customer based on his measures. That is the case of suits, jackets, trousers, vests, coats, shirts, morning coats and other garments made based on the customer’s measures. Besides, standard products are those not made based on the customer’s measures. That is the finished product, such as ties, accessories and other fashion extras.
1. PRODUCT DESIGN
You will be able to customize your made to measure garment through the online garment configurator available through the web. Make sure you introduce the measures following thoroughly the explanations detailed in the web tutorials.
2. ORDER CONFIRMATION
Once fulfilled the order, you will receive its conformation via e-mail. You will be able to track the status of your order accessing your customer account at www.exquisuits.com. For this aim you will have to start session with your user’s account.
3. PAYMENT METHODS AND TAXES
Orders will be purchased through the payment methods provided in the web, that is to say, bank transfer and Visa and Mastercard credit cards. For international orders, multiple products or high amounts Exquisuits reserves the right to request payment by bank transfer. Cash and delivery orders will not be served.
- Prices on sale at Exquisuits include value-added tax (I.V.A.).
- Purchases made by natural or juridical persons resident or domiciled in other countries out of the European Union will be exempt from the payment of the V.A.T.
- For tax purposes, the geographical Spanish areas of the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla will be considered extra-Community territories.
CUSTOMS DUTIES FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS
For international orders depending on the country of destiny, authorities may charge some custom duties that are not included in the published prices on the website and that will be paid in cash by the receiver on delivery. You can ask us about further information about your concrete destiny
4. MODIFICATIONS AND ORDER CANCELLATIONS
Changes on orders can be carried out during the 24 hours after its confirmation and purchase. To do so you can contact us through the contact data published on the web. After the mentioned period, orders will go into production, so neither changes nor cancellations will be accepted. Any possible costs incurred on the order cancellation are to be paid by the customer.
5. PRODUCTION AND DELIVERY
Your order will be produced by our workshops and you will receive it at your address in an approximate period of 25 days for customized products and in a period of 5-7 days in the case of samples and standard products. If you need the order to arrive faster, you can contact us and we will try our best to meet your needs.
In the case of customized products, delivery fee is included in the price. Exquisuits is not responsible for any possible delays in the transportation, since the service is provided by a logistics operator subcontracted to perform the transportation.
Exquisuits will not be responsible for the delays in the consignee control, nether if the consignee decides not to accept the delivery, nor in the case the given delivery information is incorrect, nor it is impossible to deliver the order due to problems of the logistics operator and/or the custom duty. Exquisuits is exempt of any responsibility for the late delivery of the product in events or circumstances out the control of Exquisuits, force majeure, human, mechanical or fortuitous error.
6. STANDARD GUARANTEE AND ALTERATIONS
Our products are made by expert tailors with your exact measures, even though occasionally it might be required a slight adjustment. If so, we have established some credits up to 35 € to pay the corrections at your trustworthy clothing alterations shop or local tailor. In the hypothetical case that the suit could not be adapted, Exquisuits would remake it for you (orders can be remade only once).
CREDITS FOR ALTERATIONS
- Suit – 35 €
- Jacket – 25 €
- Trousers – 10 €
- Vest – 15 €
PROCEDURE FOR ALTERATIONS
- Take your garments to a local tailor.
- Make the required adjustments within 20 days from the reception of the order.
- Ask for the receipt to your tailor.
- Send us by e-mail your receipt, included your order number.
PROCEDURE TO REMAKE THE GARMENTS
In the hypothetical case that the suit could not be adapted, Exquisuits would remake it for you (orders can be remade only once). For this aim, contact Exquisuits within 15 days from the reception of the delivery and wait for our indications to send us the garment.
RETURNS AND REMAKES
With the exception of the products covered by the money back guarantee, Exquisuits does not accept returns of custom made products, as they are exclusively designed and made for each customer. In the case of standard products returns are accepted in a term of 7 days, being the delivery fee and related expenses of the return to be paid by the customer.
Remake of the garment shall be made in the following situations:
- The logistics operator loses the delivery (the delay in the delivery will not be considered as a loss, it will be only considered so when the logistics operator certifies it).
- The product result faulty under the criteria of Exquisuits.
- The chosen fabric does not correspond with the received garment (the differences in the tones perceived due to the representation of the fabrics in different screens or visualization devices are exempt of this point)
Since the garments made by Exquisuits are designed for each customer according to the measures that this one has introduced through the web page, Exquisuits is no responsible in the production of the garment that might be produced because of the wrong introduction of the measures made by the customer.
7. EXQUISUITS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
custom made products are not usually accompanied by guarantees, but from Exquisuits by de Juana we want to offer you, the confidence you need to make your tailoring order online knowing that products will respond to the promised quality in the website. This is our promise to you:
Our tailors will contact you to study desired style for your garment, measurements and body configuration.
Fabrics will respond to the quality and brand advertised in the website.
Your garment construction will be of great quality and will respond to your measurements.
If we fail to meet our promise, we will refund 100% of the amount of your purchase. All you should do is to communicate us the problem within 15 days of the orders reception. We will tell you how to return the garment, and your money will be refunded by the same payment method selected by you when ordering.
- This guarantee covers our made in Europe premium suits collections. That is the British Cut Collection and the Luxury Collection. Rest of the collections are covered by credits for alterations and our compromise to remake the garment in case it would not be possible to adapt. Do not hesitate to ask for further information.
- If a customer don’t provide us with the measurements or data required to study his configuration or work with guarantees, it will be communicated by e-mail the withdrawal of the guarantee, not being able for him the full refund, limiting our responsibility to the credits established for alterations.
- To proceed with refund, it will be necessary to show the problem with pictures to make the complaint, also to return the garment to Exquisuits in perfect conditions.
- This guarantee does not exclude credits for alterations. If there were minor adjustments that could be easily repaired with simple alterations, it will attempt to make them prior to make use of the refund.
8. CARE INSTRUCTIONS
Always keep your customized garments on a hanger. It is possible to iron the fabric, but only with low heat and with a cloth or towel between the iron and the fabric to keep the quality of the fabric. Only dry clean.
9. FORCE MAJEUR
In cases of war, natural disasters, labour market disputes, government regulations, delivery failures by providers, extraordinary circumstances out of the control of Exquisuits, this will not be responsible for completing the indicated terms in the present conditions.
10. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present Contract General Conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the current Spanish laws, which shall be applied subsidiarily on everything that has not been considered in them, and any controversy shall be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the city of Bilbao.